A Unique Accommodation Amidst the Grampians National Park
– There is a free wireless internet access in Aquila’s meeting room, next to the office and around its outside area. Our guests are also welcome to use the Aquila office facilities ( phone and laptop if needed).
– 2 Treehouses & 2 Lofthouses, 4 lodges in total
– The reception building is an octagonal stonehouse at the end of the driveway.
– Prefered payment is by a adirect bank deposit 1-2 days before arrival or by a credit card or cash on departure.
– No, but breakfast can be ordered by request.
– Yes, of course. Let us know if it is for a special occasion.
– 10% discount voucher available for return visitors.
– Not yet but we are happy to help if necessary.
– Smoking is not permitted inside lodges, but ashtrays are provided outside. A charge for dry cleaning of all soft furnishing will be made if smoking occurs in the lodges.
– In the event of severe weather conditions causing the issue of a fire danger warning, we will be advising all of our guests to leave the area and proceed to the township of Dunkeld, and then to take advice as to where to travel to a safe place.
“In the case of an immediate fire threat in the area, all guests will be asked to proceed to the Stone House (Reception) which is very well protected with external water spray system with dual pumps and 200,000 litres of water reserved for fire fighting.
– Dunkeld is 6km from Aquila. Refer to eating out in the “Where to wine and dine”page.
– Due to the conditions of the “Trust for Nature” covenant and the proximity to the National Park, pets are not allowed at Aquila.
We love having children stay at Aquila and have all baby equipment available at no charge.